Wednesday, November 8, 2017

SPRING PEARL; my newest doll.


Meet Spring Pearl!


She was only $25 Cdn on eBay!
Originally these dolls sold for $54 US from American Girl, from 2002-2005. The designer is Helen Kish.
I love her dolls, and these are well made and now very affordable.


Spring Pearl's outfit is very pretty, with matching shoes. She is holding a small purse.


She looks quite pensive. She has her hair in a bun, with tiny embellishments, and is wearing earrings.
I bought her from a Canadian seller which was a complete joy.


Here is the back of her lovely little head.
She was #3 in the series. She comes with a book.
I'd love to collect all the dolls.
I hadn't bought anything from eBay in ages, so this was a good experience.

By Loretta Houben

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have this delightful doll, too! I think they were beautifully made and costumed...I wish American Girl would have made furniture and accessories for them. I also own Kathleen, the little Irish lass, Isabel from England, and Neela from India. They are quite addictive!

Loretta said...

Yes, Angela; they are addictive! I was so happy to have found Spring Pearl. I also have Neela, and Isabel. Now the hunt is on....