Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Maplelea Dolls from Canada!


Yesterday along with the surprise package from Texas in my mailbox, I got the Maplelea Doll catalogue. I love this catalogue! My friend in Toronto Ontario, Sarah Jean, introduced me to these dolls a few years ago. I also won Jenna in a doll contest online, but traded her to Sarah Jean for two Bleuette dolls.
The stuffed animals above are a set, $30 Cdn.
The goat's name is The Empress, and the two sheep are Kam and Loops. Tee hee...if you live in beautiful British Columbia you will recognize the joke.

This pretty tablecloth and porcelain tea set for 18" dolls is only $25. I'm tempted to buy it, but I already have so many doll size tea sets. But it's such a good price! Best of all, shipping to anywhere in Canada is only $9!




And this new set is a curling set, very Canadian indeed!  I'm also tempted to buy it!


Charlsea is a doll from the West Coast, and is $99.99 Cdn.
I think Maplelea items are very well made, and a terrific price compared to the American Girl dolls. Each doll comes with a journal, and each of the sets of clothes comes with journal pages to add to the journal. The doll boxes are very sturdy and nice.
The only doll I have so far is Leonie which I found for only $15 at a thrift store a few years ago!




If you'd like to check out the dolls and accessories online, please visit Maplelea.com. Enjoy! All photos are by Maplelea.
By Loretta Houben

No comments: