Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Grace visits San Francisco!


Hello! Mummy took me with her to San Francisco from 
July 26 - August 2, 2018.


I just loved it there! I don't feel the cold like Mummy does, so I didn't mind that it was only 12 C. Most mornings it was grey and thick with swirling fog. This is because right behind San Francisco there is desert, and this clashes with the hot air and the cold air to make fog.
I loved going on the bus to see the Painted Ladies. The hills are very steep. The Ladies are Victorian homes.


My favourite thing was the Golden Gate Bridge.
We could never see the top of it though.
Here it was really cold.


More of the bridge. We are on it a little way.


This was a sunny afternoon. It's much prettier in the sunshine.


One day we took the cable car and hopped off to see Lombard street, which is the world's most crooked street. It was very short.


Here are the switchbacks that the cars crawl down.


We loved Chinatown too. It was really interesting here.
San Francisco was a very neat place to visit. 


No comments: