Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Mary Ellen's new Christmas dress.


Yesterday I decorated the kitchen Christmas tree.
Yes, I have a small one on top of my vintage sewing machine cabinet.
It brightens up the corner behind the table.
For 5 years we had a small white tree in the living room, and when we threw it away last year, I loved the ornaments so much I had to buy a small white tree.

Mary Ellen has a new Christmas dress, which I purchased 20% off last month.
Many collectors have this identical dress but I love it so I had to have it.
It's darling. I would have preferred satin to cotton, though.
I think Mary Ellen is adorable.

Merry Christmas!

By Loretta Houben

2 comments:

Angela said...

Mary Ellen is adorable in her new dress! I have had to make myself stop from bringing home any new AG dolls since I've run out of space. But if I ever lose self-control, Mary Ellen would be the one I choose. I just love her coloring! And your white Christmas tree is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Loretta said...

Thanks, Angela! Mary Ellen is indeed darling.