Monday, December 18, 2017

A Bleuette Christmas!



These photos were taken in 2010, at the height of my Bleuette reproduction doll craze! They are very addictive. I bought all my dolls online through a Bleuette Yahoo doll group. My first one was Yvette Marie, painted by Connie Zink. She is sitting in the photo above, holding a tiny Chatty Cathy doll. The next Bleuette I got was a gift from Marcie Ewasko. She's wearing the red velveteen dress and is named Zoe.

I sewed quite a few of their dresses. I made the hankie dresses by hand sewing. I collected quite a few props for them!


For a while I had a special blog just for them. But then I returned to my love of the 18" size dolls, and so the Bleuettes are biding their time for now.


 I have so many cute things for them.


 This is a special blue velveteen dress I designed as a swap gift. I think Zoe looks very pretty!


 I can't believe I hadn't yet blogged about the Bluettes on this doll blog. I'll try to add more photos in the days ahead.

By Loretta Houben

No comments: