Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine's Day photos with Chatty Cathy!


Here is my only My Twinn doll, Bobby.
I purchased him used, as he reminds me so much of my hubby when he was a child. Therefore I named him Bobby!
He is quite entranced with my childhood Chatty Cathy doll, Catherine. Aren't they sweet?


 I posed these beauties in 2016.
The one on the left is an original Chatty Cathy brunette Canadian doll, the one in the middle is my childhood Canadian doll, and the one on the left is a Judy H. doll I bought a while ago. Aren't they darling?
I love Valentine's Day! 
I made the mailbox setup, using a mailbox I actually bought at a Canadian Target store when they once were in business here. (it still seems like a weird dream to me)
I glued it to a paper towel stick and modge podged fabric onto it.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM CHATTY CATHY!
By Loretta Houben

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

All so adorable ❤

Loretta said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, Shelley!