Saturday, February 3, 2018

A Valentine craft on a rainy day!


I see many neat ideas online.
Online is my playground and has been for some time! 
It's amazing what creative minds some people have.
This idea was on American Girl Ideas, (by Rudy) either on her website or on her YouTube channel. Rudy used a round shape for her rug, but I wanted a heart shape for Valentine's Day. I used nearly 3 small packages of pompoms. 


It was a lot of fun to glue this together! I did the outline first, after cutting out a heart shape from 2 layers of card-stock, and gluing them together. I used white craft glue.
It was pouring rain that day, and I find that after the 5th wettest January on record, I'm getting cabin fever!
There's nothing like crafting to lift your spirits.

By Loretta Houben

No comments: