Thursday, August 9, 2018

Glitter Girls Dolls


Here is my new 14" Glitter Girls doll!
Her name is Bluebell.
I couldn't resist her melancholy face, and her sale price!
I found her in the toy department at Hudson's Bay downtown Vancouver BC.


The Glitter Girls are made by Battat Doll Company, the same one which makes Our Generation dolls. They are quite cute, except their eyes don't open and shut, just like American Girl Wellies dolls. Bluebell's hair is very pretty and soft. She is really cute in person.


This is the back of the box. I always take a new doll out of the box immediately, and I recycle them. They don't have a cover, so why keep them?


The top of the box on the back.


The bottom of the box on the back.


Some of the accessories for the Glitter Girls were also on sale. I bought the travel one called "Sight for Bright Eyes".
Isn't it adorable?

By Loretta Houben

No comments: