Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Getting Glittery and Sparkling with Style; 14" doll outfits



The Glitter Girls outfits often come on sale.
I recently discovered that they have them pictured on their website, so I saved the images and will post them here as I acquire them.
As I stated before, I can find them at Hudson's Bay store downtown, or at Chapters/Indigo stores. They often come on sale which is a bonus as they are so reasonably priced to begin with.


Ruby is wearing the Getting Glittery outfit above and posing with another outfit. Some of the items come with a plastic hanger. The larger boxes are $19.99 Cdn and the smaller ones are $14.99.



This was the second outfit I purchased last year. It's one of my favourites. Ruby wore it most of 2018!







The Getting Glittery ensemble is also very cute. I love the heart print skirt. Today I discovered that these outfits can also fit the Hearts for Hearts dolls.

By Loretta Houben

No comments: