Friday, January 25, 2019

Maplelea doll outfit....on sale!


My first post this year in 2019!
I've neglected this blog very badly. The days simply whiz past. I will try my best to stay on top of things this year.
So far I've taken a few dolly photos, but haven't bought any new dolls in January.
This is the year to downsize.
I've run out of room, and I am now ready to let some of my dolls go. I hope they will all find new and loving homes.
This is my thrift store bargain Maplelea doll, Leonie.
I purchased her a few years ago at a Salvation Army thrift store in New Westminster BC. She was only $15.00 Cdn! They sell for $115 new. But she came without clothes.
I am having fun with her, buying her a wardrobe online. Maplelea often has fantastic sales. The above outfit, named "La vie est Belle", was only $24 on sale! (marked down from $37) I can't resist sales.
 This is the photo from Maplelea's online site.
Maplelea is a Canadian company which is 15 years old this year. Their store is located in Ontario and their items ship within a week without any customs, and best of all, in CANADIAN funds! Yee haw!
I will post other items as I get them. This is my latest addiction.

By Loretta Houben


No comments: