Thursday, October 20, 2016

A few 18" dolly items....


If you keep your dolly eyes open, it's really quite amazing what you can find while on vacation, or in the local dollar stores.
I bought the above hand made jar in a pottery in Medicine Hat Alberta while driving through the prairies this past summer in August. It was more expensive than the $ store of course, but I wanted a souvenir. 


I have two Dollar Tree stores fairly close to me now.
I spotted this darling jar candle, similar to ones that my hubby used to buy me when he was on business trips. It's made in the USA and was only $1.25!


I spotted these darling plastic containers (full of push pins) at my local Walmart store! I immediately knew they'd be great for cookies or candy. Now I have to try my hand at making a few out of polymer clay!

By Loretta Houben

No comments: