Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Ruby's day out!


I took Ruby downtown with me today.
She is my 14" Wellie Wisher doll by American Girl.
She is the only WW doll I have. Her brand name is Emerson, but I don't care for that for a girl's name!


There were two large cruise ships in harbour today. All of the ships were heading to Alaska at 4:30 pm or 6:00 pm today. Wouldn't that be fun! No one in this household has ever been on a cruise yet.


Here is a view of another cruise ship. They are gigantic! You can see the North Shore mountains in the back ground, and Stanley Park, and a big pile of yellow sulfur. It's been there for a very long time, even when Mummy was a little girl. It comes from Alberta and is shipped to Asian countries to be used as fertilizer. It's 25 meters high and weighs 160,000 tonnes! Yikes!


This is a neat walkway you can take to see the other big cruise ship, and to take a ride on "Fly over Canada". Maybe we can come back for that one day!

By Loretta Houben



2 comments:

Heather from PennilessCaucasianRubbish Dolls Blog said...

I love doll photos out and about! <3 <3 These are fantastic!

Loretta said...

Thanks, Heather! You inspire me.