Saturday, November 26, 2016

Baking cookies!


Quite a few years ago, I used to shop at a really nice antique show in New Westminster BC. Over the past few years, it's mostly "junk" and vintage items; hardly any antiques at all, sad to say. I bought this cute little vintage stove quite a while back. I'd say it was from the 1960's. It came with a matching sink. The brand sticker says "Daiwa Toys, Super Deluxe", made in Japan.
I was cleaning out a closet and found it, and realized it was the perfect size for the mini dolls! 


So mini Emily tried her hand at some Christmas baking.
The tray on the right is from Hallmark 2016 and is the tiny "Season's Treatings" ornament; they issue one each year. I bought this in July in Penticton on our holiday. It's the cutest thing!
I made a little foam board tray covered in tin foil.
I used a variety of mini erasers from the same $ store as the mini Christmas tree. It's called "A Buck or Two". It's a really nice store, stocked with all manner of goodies.


Which cookies to YOU prefer? I think my favourite are the mini snowman cookies. The mini Santa cookies remind me of Pillsbury cookies from the grocery store.

By Loretta Houben

No comments: