Saturday, November 26, 2016

The cutest mini cleaning supplies!


At "A Buck or Two" dollar store recently my beady eye spotted the cutest cleaning set which I knew would be perfect for the mini dolls.
It was only $3.50 and there were two sets hanging on the shelf.
When you see something you like in Vancouver you don't hesitate!
I just knew Emily would be pleased to get a vacuum cleaner her size, plus all the cute accessories. The set came with 6 pieces; a basket, a mop and bucket, a spray bottle, a dust catcher (but no broom) and the vacuum cleaner, plus a cute plastic doll.


The 2nd set I found (and there was only one) had a washing machine, ironing board and mini iron, hanger, soap, detergent bottle, and rug beater. Isn't it cute? It also had a plastic doll. I think this is an excellent price! I haven't seen anything so cute in ages.
It pays to browse the $ stores at least once a week.
Mini Lori is all set to attack the laundry.


This is the laundry set, "Clean Fun" by Dolly Daydreams. LOL!
Made in China of course, but some of the tiny items have Cyrillic letters on them!


Here is the vacuum cleaning set.

By Loretta Houben