Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mini American Girl props


After our chiropractor appointment yesterday my hubby asked if I'd like to stop at Chapter's book store on Broadway. Would I? Tee hee...anytime he asks I'll always say yes!
I looked at the new Gabriela AG doll of the year, and took a few photos but her costume doesn't appeal to me and I don't like her face mold, so I don't think I'll be buying her. Now Grace on the other hand really appealed to me when I saw her the first time. But of course I much prefer baking to dancing any day!
I looked in the Lori department and did find something to buy. A darling mini patio set for the mini dolls. For $20 Cdn this is a really good deal; 9 pieces! A lounge chair with detachable umbrella, 2 chairs, 1 table, 1 tray and 2 glasses of iced tea with 1 pitcher. It's just so cute.
I set it up on my desk, and now we're waiting for those warm sunny days.
By Loretta Houben 

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing this delightful blog. I love miniatures and dollhouses. It's always fun to get inspiration from new sources!

Heather from PennilessCaucasianRubbish Dolls Blog said...

Cute!!